You may be aware that some bacteria are harmful to human's health, but some are very important for good health. A lot of people suffer from diseases that affect their digestive health and they have no idea that a small heroic microorganism can heal them and prevent surgeries and (in some cases) help avoid terminal illness. People have been hearing about good bacteria, yet so many don't have a lot of knowledge about them. As a plain and simple explanation, "good" bacteria are the microbes that give good effects and assist the body in achieving better health. One very good example of a good bacteria... is the acidophilus.
Here we present the 11 Benefits of Acidophilus for the Body:
Acidophilus (also called, Lactobacillus acidophilus) is the most commonly used friendly bacteria. These bacterial cells inhabit the intestines and vagina and protect against the entrance and proliferation of harmful organisms that can cause diseases such as yeast.
Acidophilus protects the body through different aspects. One mechanism is through the breakdown of its food. When food is broken down, it leads to production of lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide and other by products that make the environment hostile for undesired organism.
Acidophilus offers variety of potential therapeutic uses such as:
For starters, it can alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and possibly, inflammatory bowel disease.
• Enhances the immune response. Studies have suggested that the consumption of yogurt and milk that contains specific strains of acidophilus supplements improve the natural immune response.
• Aids the treatment of respiratory infections such as sinusitis, bronchitis and pneumonia.
• Lower the risks of allergies such as asthma, hay fever, allergies to milk and skin reactions such as eczema.
• Helps in treating high cholesterol.
• Aids digestion and suppresses disease-causing bacteria.
• Treats overgrowth of bad organism in the gastrointestinal tract.
• Prevents and treat diarrhea, including the infectious diarrhea, particularly from the rotavirus.
• • Replaces the friendly intestinal bacteria that are destroyed by antibiotics.
• Prevents and reduces the recurrence of vaginal yeast infection, urinary tract infections and cystitis.
• Improves lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant.
It is important to mention here that so people end up on a prescription drug cycle as an attempt to deal with inflammatory bowel disease and other conditions. The drugs often bring harmful side effects. When the truth is that an inexpensive, ALL NATURAL inclusion of acidophilus could have prevented disease and solved the problem.
This is definitely one of the good bacteria that should be part of the daily diet of humans. They can be taken and ingested in different forms, such as in beverages or in capsule form.